About Me

My photo
Surrey, BC, Canada
DX in '01 with MS; in Jan 02, Told it was PPMS "the good kind" whatever that means.... The progression of my MS has been a long and arduous journey, the last 5 years specifically. I went from complete independance (I drove, went to the mall, movies etc) to the point I am at now. I haven't been to a grocery store in about 3 years (I love grocery shopping), Ikea it has been about 5 years, Costco, at least 5 years - SUCKS!! My DL expired last birthday, and I didn't renew right away for two reasons - I didn't want to drive because of my MS (being responsible) and 2, I couldn't afford the renewal fee (cut my wage by $4 per hour due to the economy, which led to apathy on my part) Married since 1994 to my AMAZING husband, Dan; no kids but we have the freedom to travel - and travel we do!

Friday, November 5, 2010

Stress & MS

I feel great most of the time, just when I get a little stressed I get the numbness back, like now.  My work raised about $13,000+ for my treatment and I am trying to coordinate with the GM toget my money - I want to pay down the credit card before the big bills come in.  Oh well, I was supposed to get it today, but he is not returning my messages :(

3 comments:

  1. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on
    the video to make your point. You clearly know
    what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos
    to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?


    Review my web page - pirater un Compte Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it when people come together and share opinions. Great website, continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I just wish to give you a big thumbs up for your great info you have got here on this post. I will be coming back to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete