About Me

My photo
Surrey, BC, Canada
DX in '01 with MS; in Jan 02, Told it was PPMS "the good kind" whatever that means.... The progression of my MS has been a long and arduous journey, the last 5 years specifically. I went from complete independance (I drove, went to the mall, movies etc) to the point I am at now. I haven't been to a grocery store in about 3 years (I love grocery shopping), Ikea it has been about 5 years, Costco, at least 5 years - SUCKS!! My DL expired last birthday, and I didn't renew right away for two reasons - I didn't want to drive because of my MS (being responsible) and 2, I couldn't afford the renewal fee (cut my wage by $4 per hour due to the economy, which led to apathy on my part) Married since 1994 to my AMAZING husband, Dan; no kids but we have the freedom to travel - and travel we do!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jody Paterson: Why the fierce attacks on MS therapy?

Jody Paterson: Why the fierce attacks on MS therapy?

Excellent article, questions that have been asked by many, but why has no one ANSWERED?  We keep getting fed this crap that there is no science behind it, when one of our biggest supporters is herself a scientist, Dr. Kirsty Duncan, and a strong supporter of this treatment.   

I mean, we aren't saying it is a cure, but it is a TREATMENT that is a damn sight better than any of the poison that is being forced upon us by neuros and pig pharma.  And it has also given relief from the constant pain we live with.  Shouldn't they be concerned about helping us with that at least?

No comments:

Post a Comment